Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Zero Day

First off, this game has the lamest plot ever. I don't so much have a problem with the really long intro, but the plot itself is actually pretty bad. I mean, clean up pollution? Since when is Ralph Nader funding Nintendo for propoganda?

Oh, and just so you all know, the "chap stick" was the holiday soap a neighbor gave us. Anticlimatic, I know, but whatever. Koops is currently failing at the water pack. He blames it on inexperience. Now he's screwing up jumping. I'm pretty sure that was in 64.

Now he's blowing at special levels. I'm a little worried about how he and J_V will adjust to the Wii Mote (Or how I will adjust.)

Though I don't mean to make fun of Koops. It is pretty easy (2 game overs thus far on one shine sprite).


Now he's picking up speed again, though.

***************

Just finished another 6 stars. Now I remember why I love Mario.

Another query: What's with the palm trees indoors? I didn't think we were playing Halo...

Josh is suddenly kicking ass at wallkicking. Analogous to my never kicking ovber the wooden plank in Womp's fortress- he doesn't have to, but it looks way more badass. I've decided this game is in teh same vein as Diddy kong, as it too is a game filled with cute characters and sunny environments, but is considerably more difficult than the usual Nintendo games. Then again, Mario IS the usual Mario game, wjat with him being the mascot.

Oh, and the special levels appear to eb suspended in outer space, an outer space which has outlines of railroad tracks in the back...What? Come to think of it, the idea for Galaxy is kinda just a recycling of the "mystery" Sunshine levels. Except with gravity.

This must be coming off with the coherency of a middle-of the night post (How are these posts going to be in the middle of the night?).

Oh, and redemption. This is awesome because I'm redeeming teh pathetic OSK/J_Verts "Wind Waker" shame.

For redemption.

-OSK

That's what he said?

2 comments:

Juicy said...

Even so...how does soap end up in your orange juice???

and yeah, you bet that's what he said...

OSK said...

I washed my hands, I held the glass. Remember, there was no taste, just a ridiculously pungeant smell which led me to believe the substance was in it.