Monday, December 17, 2007

Poetic Outlet III

High above the ocean
A gaping mouth of black
Wonderful, shining notion
Bring me back
To mushroom kingdom
Where Peach I can mack
Oh, gaping mouth of black
Yield me your secret red coins
My shines will be 90
The remainder but 30
Oh, shining mouth of black
Tower of rotating blocks
Where the fuck is that coin of blue
Which Koops missed somewhere along the way?
Tell me it's in the lava goo
So we can get more sunshine rays
So close, yet so far
Bring me back
To mushroom kingdom
So I may partake
In some of peach's cake

-OSK

Seriously, we're gonna be screwed without the water pack.

3 comments:

Juicy said...

haha

but dude, you just wrote a poem about mario....isn't this getting a little too intense?

dr_koopon said...

Intense? Yes
Uber-Intense? Yes
Too intense? Never

dr_koopon said...

For the record, the above comment is acutally OSK (or I'm having serious memory problems, and I didn't drink THAT much vault).

It's probly cuz we were using the same comp and signing in/out of blogger a lot. Whatever, I'd be proud to call that comment my own.