Monday, December 24, 2007

Sob Story

Oh, how I miss my room. I miss the nights when, if I couldn't sleep, I could just go downstairs and play video games, or talk to someone on the phone who I knew would be up, too. Back in the good old days when my happiness didn't effect other people's happiness. When i had the luxury of sleeping when i felt tired, and waking when I wanted to.
But now, sharing a room with relatives, I am either forced to lie in bed in silence for the entirety of the night, or come out into the hallway with my laptop and resign myself to a night of no sleep. And there really is no return to the room. Having returned once when my omputer battery died to try to get some sleep again (to no avail) my second departure has seriously pissed off one relative, and I can no longer return. It's really a lose-lose situation now. Either I return and get scolded for keeping the other relatives up and lie in bed for 4 more hours, or I stay out here and get scolded in the morning for "staying up all night". Seriously, dude, it's not called staying up, it's called not being able to sleep. Don't act like you've never heard of it. But the option of staying out in the hallway is the obvious choice, as it avoids hours of boredom without my computer. Which isn't to say I'm not pretty bored right now. I mean seriously, someone get on AIM and talk to me. It's only 11:30 where you are. Don't try to pull that crap and tell me you actually have a life and have to do something else.
Oh yeah, and I forgot my headphones, so now I have to sit here in silence. So seriously, someone talk to me.

87 stars. Yeah, that's really all I have to say. 5 days.

-OSK

Who exactly is Che Guavera?

No comments: