Saturday, December 01, 2007

A World Of Green (Journal Entry #1 of Pilot Power Master Steel Crash HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros)

I awake. Cold steel curdles the blood gushing from my wounded forehead. I use my totallysuperawesome biceps to hoist myself up and grab the pilot's chair. The room spins, I fear I may keel over again, but use the seatback for support, and instead vomit all over the body on the floor. Body? I hadn't noticed that before. I'm heartbroken to discover that my co-pilot, but suppress my misery so as to assess my situation. The inside of the copter looks to be completely unharmed, puzzling, as the trauma to my head suggests that we'd collided with something. Maybe we were just thrown around a lot.
Before I, Pilot Power Master Steel Crash HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, go on, perhaps I should go back a bit. Maybe it'll help me fill in the blanks.
I was flying a mission across the ocean with Co-Pilot Redshirt. The Anti-England-Wrestler-Transformer rebels known as the "Bad Guys" had been bombing our English Wrestler-Transformer descendant military camps for some time. As far as we know, these attacks were completely uninstigated. I, Pilot Power Master Steel Crash HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, have no idea why they would house so much hate against the descendants of the Gods, the English Wrestler-Transformers. Not knowing where the rebels came from or who they were, my commanding officer assigned me, Pilot Power Master Steel Crash HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, and my co-pilot captain Redshirt, to pursue their fighters after they attempted to attack our weapons arrays. We (Myself, Pilot Power Master Steel Crash HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, and my co-pilot) followed them into the Bermuda Triangle, where our sensor readings became skewed and incoherent. I assume that this was the result of some jamming by the Anti-England-Wrestler-Transformer Rebels (The Bad Guys), as they would likely need to use backhanded tactics to thwart a member of the famous RazorClaw Cerebros family, especially one of the rank Pilot Power Master Steel Crush. My co-pilot believed that it was the result of the mysterious happenings of the Bermuda Triangle as told in legend, but I, Pilot Power Master Steel Crush HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, do not believe in such things. At this time there was a large commotion, the copter spun out of control, there was a flash of bright light, and I awoke.
Having recalled these events, I do not feel that I have uncovered any more truths. I now go over to the front of the copter, where everything seems to be in order. Suddenly I freeze in astonishment, for out the windshield I see something so surreal that even I, Pilot Power Master Steel Crush HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, cannot comprehend it. For beyond the glass lies a gaping blackness, rivaled only by the solid see of lime green which lies below and above me. Managing to come back to my senses, I, Pilot Power Master Steel Crush HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, attempt to get the navigation system working, but the screen only reads Distance: 0. Best: 2995. Click and hold the throttle to go up. Release to go down. Click to start. I am perplexed, the copter seems to be suspended in midair, though the motor is not on. I use the radio to try to make contact with someone, but to no avail. The controls call to me, I have no other choice, unless I plan to die taking no action. I, Pilot Power Master Steel Crush HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros, start the engine. My finger hovers over the throttle. I press it, and my distance on the screen increases as I progress forward. I see a block of the green mass at Distance 39. I think I should avoid it.

-Pilot Power Master Steel Crush HeliCyrus RazorClaw Cerebros

OSK's doing okay, too.

1 comment:

gbz said...

You make my life worth living.