Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome Back

If Sunshine was the poop, this looks like it’s going to be the shit (or merde, if you will). I’m not sure if this is a better game yet (If the hype is correct, it is). I think the whole triangle thing is it. That, and Rosalina isn’t half bad. By not half bad, I mean smokin’.
So it appears this game is going to usher in plenty of science chat…great.
Evil energy? C’mon…
If the game designers make the most of this awesome gravity aspect of the game, this will be very interesting. I don’t really get what value the star bits have- maybe it’s 100 of them for a star instead of coins?
Gotta say though, I hope this game becomes more than solve a small puzzle on a small rock to access another small rock where you repeat the process. I’m holding out for bigger planets.

Anyway, this is awesome, and I’ll be back soon. Welcome back.

-OSK

What a fatso.

2 comments:

Juicy said...

a video game that incorporates actual cosmological phenomennon? Sweet!!!

I must sample this....oh, and sorry to be a noob pain in the ass but who is Rosalina? no Peach?

OSK said...

You're saving Peach with the help of the goddess Rosalina, who is honestly a lot better looking than Peach.