Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm More Shocked Than I Was At the End of Battlestar Season Three

Gooper Blooper 3? I'd be lying if I said my heart didn't skip a beat when I saw him. I think Nintendo's found in Blooper what theyw found in the Big Boo and Wiggler- A boss comical and easy enough to be a satisfying recurring foe, seeing as he's funny as hell and not at all challenging. I lmean, ripping his tentacles off as he squirms and shreaks in excuciating pain? It's unmario-ness is hilarious. Then again, maybe Mario's growing up, what with all the Yoshi genocide (mostly Pink). Not to mention Blooper's eyes turn purple as you yank on his ose until it completely rips off. Blooper, I look forward to torturing you in Galaxy,hopefully getting to rip your face open another 6 delicious, calamri-flavored times.
Speaking of Glaxy, Koops and I have decided that we're gonna be very disoriented when we start on Galaxy, desperate without our water packs. Oh, the desperation of only being able to jump normally.
So apparently "Buddhalicious" is our new blogger psuedonym for her? Not sure how I like that, but it's fine for me.

Koops vs. Blooper

Koops takes a few brutal hits, squashes a tentacle, grabs, BAM!
SO MUCH PAIN
If I were a child, the graphic nature of these fights would probably traumatize me.
Pull that motherfracker's nose. Okay, Blooper's back, Koops takes a tentacle.
Win...wow.

I apologize for the scatter-brained style of these posts, a lot is happening in a little time. It's actually shocking looking at how much is happening in comparison with how few shines we have. This game definitely kicks 64's ass as far as difficulty goes, yet we're still mauling it.

Okay, "Buddhalicious" wants the comp. Later.

-OSK

This live blogging thing aint half bad. And yeah, i don't feel the need to apostrophize (word?) "aint".

1 comment:

Juicy said...

dude, your blog makes me want to play video games. this is a huge accomplishment.
21 days- far too many...

and shes always been buddahlicious to me....Hi!