Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm a Chuckster. Yes, I Had Heard That


First 100 coin attempt on J_V, not going so hot. Secrets stars are difficult, as always. So I think that my last post was my 100th. Woo hoo. Once again, these stars are intensely long, which is at first frustrating, but then cool in retrospect. It now appears that every other star has to have a boss as opposed to evry star. Not quite as frustrating. I really like how there are only 3 bars of health, it makes experimenting around with crap a lot more dangerous.
So we actually have a significant posse here tonight. It feels weird, they’re all here to hang obviously, but all seem terrible bored/annoyed with our playing. Deal with it.
First Bowser level we think. Yep, there’s the man himself firing meteors. No issue though.
The battle itself is quite strange. You’re on a giant orb with several circular windows in it. Bowser tries to stomp you, and you have to get him to destroy the window and hit the lava beneath it. He then runs around with his tail on fire. You hit him at this point, and then again. Looks like my turn is coming.

-OSK

No slapping, please.

No comments: