Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bawls and Beeness

As has been pointed out, these stars are rather time consuming. It’s kinda cool, but at the same time they’re not particularly difficult, so it’s a bit annoying. But still cool. Now onto the bee suit. God, the bee suit. What’s with the bee suit, anyway?

Okay, Koops is the bee now. We’ve decided we basically have the water pack back, and J_V thinks it’s embarrassing.

It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s just my beeness.

So this second galaxy has a lot more character than the first. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed in how disjointed the first galaxy was, but hopefully this is an indicator of an increase in quality.

I’m also hoping Bowser levels are kickass. As I replayed the Mario 64 Bowser levels this past week, I realized that, while cool, they aren’t actually that difficult. I’m hoping the third Bowser level makes me cry…maybe not. Whatever, I’ll just keep saying I have allergies.

There seems to be some sort of boss for every single star. This either is the result of lazy designers (creatively) or a game which is building towards ridiculously hard combat further on. I’m not sure which thought I prefer.

-OSK

Those are penguins.

No comments: