Monday, December 31, 2007

Stop Genocide in Mushroom Kingdom

Great, secret stars. I’m really hoping these aren’t Sunshine-caliber secrets, as I’ve had enough random shines for a good while. Nice, new dome. Gotta say, the feeding of the big stars is somewhat stupid-looking. Basically everything involving plot in this game is kinda stupid. Except Rosalina.
Haha shock balls are back.

So I’ve worled up quite a star bit deficit, I should probably work on that. At this point I’m officially really into this game; it’s definitely got my attention.

The koopas on the ship are the saddest things I have ever seen. They look like the old guy’s dog in Family Guy. Maybe I’m doing them a favor by chucking them at my enemies, into a fiery, painful death.

They’re the new pink Yoshis.

-OSK

TRANSFOOOOOOORM!

No comments: