Sunday, November 25, 2007

No Turning Back Now?

It got pushed aside, I let it go.
As J_Verts has done, I apologize for abandoning our could've-been epic quest. I'm a bit ashamed, as this video game-blogging thing has been a fantasy of mine for some time. In a way, it would be concrete evidence of one of my epic feats. In the Wind Waker, I have made a mockery of this. Oh well, let's all forget about this, and maybe Koops and I will do the real thing during Sunshine or Majora.

In embrassament, your pre- mutation Klingon.

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses his blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
And big girls don't cry

3 comments:

Juicy said...

dude, was that a Kelly Clarkson (or whichever one it is) fortune cookie...you are a music slut..*pukes*

OSK said...

Fergie, actually.

Juicy said...

which makes you what? Just a music tease as opposed to full on slut?