Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Insomnia of Guilt and Intrigue

Alright so I knew that these repeated all nighters and late nights would eventually come back to get me, but this is just getting ridiculous. For the last week I haven't been able to fall asleep until around 2 a.m. and I've been waking up between 12 and 1 p.m., and that was frustrating enough, but this morning I find 3 o' clock on its fair way and me sitting on my couch, blogging, and watching an episode of the X-Files on Skiffy (The good David Duchovny days, not the lame years after. Not that that was the fault of the actors, I love Pileggi and Robert Patrick, but seriously, suckage is suckage.). There are, of course, possible reasons for my lack of sleeping tonight that span beyond my already messed up sleep cycle- First off, I definitely am feeling like a dick now that I've been such a back-talking, unappreciative friend (Yeah, I'll shut up about it already, but you know, these things bug me. A lot.) So yeah, my guilt definitely plays into it. That, and I'm suddenly feeling very emotional, like I want to experience love, excitement, and intrigue all at once, all right now. In any case, I'm not sleeping and after 2 hours I got sick of staring at the cieling on a not particularly comfortable pillow.
I haven't been doing anything as of late, and it's definitely getting on my nerves. I'm a person that likes to get out and be active, have some fun, and now suddenly all I'm doing is acting like a bottom-feeder with a particular taste for couch cusion. I suppose tomorrow I'll be more active in some way.

And so concludes my short and pointless post.

-Your Klingon

Oh, you want a fortune cookie? I'll give you a fortune cookie!

Man who can't sleep stay up all night, then feel like crap in the morning. Never make a milkshake out of warm diet coke and an ice cream sandwich. Without adding mentos:)

2 comments:

gbz said...

No wonder we call you fucking step nine

Juicy said...

dude....welcome to summer.

my record is not being able to sleep until 5 (yes, it was getting light out) then waking up at 3:48 in the afternoon. furthermore, how can you live without sleeping till noon on at least several occasions??? FYI its sorta normal...

how you could you possibly be a bad friend? youre all...good. As for the milkshake thing, gross, just, gross....