Thursday, June 15, 2006

Higher Purpose

So I believe that this post officially enters me into what has been declared 'Blogging for the sake of blogging', as I'm now posting even though there haven't been any major developments since my last update. I've been considering how to give this blog a higher purpose, as I'm not sure I actually like how it's going now. I've decided on what to do with it. Actually, in that case, I suppose I have made a development- I've decided what to do with the blog. You see, this blog will for the most part cease to be an outlet for stories of what's happening in my life and begin to be more of a pathetic attempt at an art form. Also, it will monitor my progress on my various projects. For example, I've begun my script for "You Got Borged" and hope to make much progress in the coming weeks. I'm considering assuming the role of the antagonist since it being so uncharacteristic of me should contribute to the strangely comedic tone of the film. Also, I hope to direct. Coup D'etat, on the other hand, is at a stand-still. I've once again hit that point in my writing where I have what I believe to be a brilliant idea, but no idea how to get the ideas out on paper. This time, I'm determined to fight through this obstacle.

If I am anything, then this is who I am.

1 comment:

gbz said...

You should spell 'borged' with an apostraphy ("borg'd") to make it a spoof of getting "punk'd"...plus thats the way the borg would spell it