Saturday, August 16, 2008

OSK Don'ts

If you are OSK, do not-

Attempt to make lemonade from a can, for you will not understand that the label "12 fluid ounces" on the can is representative not of the quantity of the final, watered-down product, but rather of quantity of the uber-condensed lemonade syrup in the can. You will likely dump nearly all of this syrup into a small cup, barely water it down, and ingest what was meant to be a pitcer of lemonade in about 3 gulps, feeling morbidly sick soon thereafter.

-OSK

Should be seeing me around here a little more often. Battalion Wars 2 is hard.

2 comments:

Juicy said...

oh OSK...if we ever start up our own meth lab I am definitley taking charge of the synthesis part.

OSK said...

Yeah I thought we already had this worked out- I'm PR. You know, with all my street cred and whatnot.