Thursday, October 11, 2007

JP Sousa Found A Radio, A Radio

So I've realized that the only way I'm getting into college is if I start writing that play of mine. Right now I've got a premise. It's called "Rash of Robberies" (I was listening to the State Radio song when I thought of it). My writing style for drama is the crappy tactic of coming up with a mystery without actually knowing the answer yet, so I don't actually know why the stuff that happens in the play happens, but I will soon. Basically it involves a wealthy mother and daughter living in a wealthy house. The mother is slowly killing her daughter (by means of drugs and alchohol) due to a hatred that has built between them over many years. Over the course of the play, 3 different robbers break into the house (coincidence? I think not) and find themselves in a strange twist of fate, as they end up stuck in the house as hostages, because the psychotic mother will not let them leave now that they see what she is doing to her daughter. One of the thieves discovers a connection with the mother and daughter, and all three are connected, unbeknownst to them.
Sketchy, I know. But I'm filling in the holes.

Continuing to spoon out ideas as if you care, OSK

Baby falls 40 feet, caught by a street cleaaner
Coming home from the Union Hall
He saw the fall
A it's OK

6 comments:

gbz said...

When are we going to get around to writing that answering machine script?

And I can't wait to see the script that comes out of that ridiculous premise.

Juicy said...

dude, what makes you think of these random ideas....I blame the growth...

OSK said...

Dude, I say next summer. True writing comes when you set aside time. So yeah.

And yeah, I blame Babylon.

gbz said...

Maybe you should try finding babylon instead of complaining about it

Juicy said...

ooh...that could be a fun adventure...(i obviously have no idea what y'all are referencing, but it sounds fun)

dude, we never climbed Talcott mtn!!!

OSK said...

Well, the only lead I've really got is the growth. If I let it grow, it tells me more. But if I let it grow...well, that sucks,