Thursday, July 31, 2008

"It's Time For Us All To Be Assholes"

I’m trying to gain some blogging momentum again, but I don’t have anything to say, so here’s the stuff I wrote down during our Theater lecture class today:

Throw the mini you up and out

NY-Wi-NW-NH-We
This trip will take forever
That was a buzz-snipe
2+2=3
Who controls the past…
Look up Sally’s Rape- The fuck ever happened to McCauly Culkin?
Giant lobster in front of camera= Racial misrepresentation
How you represent yourself
Color-ambivalent casting (TM that term fast!!!)
Metacommentary- WTF? Teacher is way too smart!
If we could all just love, man (weed may actually be the answer)
Why hasn’t anyone brought up Hair?
I misses John Groff ass for that (was boob-side, actually)
Fucking dues ex machina called out- YES
Washington Heights doesn’t HEART your shirt
Best quote from this session’s reading:
“White people and black people do not have intimate relationships in society today” (paraphrase)
Scrawny white kid- “I’ma gangster, I’ma go shoot some hos”
Who shoots hos? The worst I’d do is send them back to school.

“Race, ethnicity, gender, equality, all of this shit is so different.”

I love these college professors.

-OSK

So BSG shirt poser kid was wearing a shirt today that said “Whedonist”. Lightweight probably hasn’t even seen Serenity.

No comments: