Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Going Out Like A

It’s funny; you have tons of ideas for posts when you have no time, but when you get three weeks of free time, you can’t think of anything to say.

So I was checking out the iTunes reviews for the Audioslave Album “Revelations”, and I came across this review:

“Audioslave is the threshold upon which rock listeners conquer with their valiant steeds. Buy all three albums and go see them live.”

Okay, seriously? Valiant steeds? That sounds like something I would say to mock one of the many things the general population does not but I do not. But, based on the second half of the comment, this guy is actually a fan. That’s embarrassing. Someone obviously takes their music way too seriously.

On the Battlestar note from the last post, SciFi had greenlit a backdoor pilot for a prequel spinoff series called Caprica. Apparently it’s going to be more a soap opera and less a war show than Battlestar. That worries me, but I’ll be hopeful.

-OSK

I couldn’t understand something on wikipedia and my first thought was “I should check wikipedia to understand this better”.

From here on in I live my life through retroactive continuity.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

That's actually why I'm uber cool and keep a little notebook with me in case I think of anything cool to blog about (or, you know, add to the story when I'm writing the next Great American Novel)